Product Marketing Manager
LiveSafe is seeking a Product Marketing Manager that focuses on moving our product to the market. The role requires an understanding of the market and market needs, with an emphasis on understanding the buyer and their users. The position will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales, Marketing and Partner teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. This role requires close collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. This position reports to the VP of Product.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication, product or related field, or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
- Experience: 4-8 years of industry experience in a technology company delivering services, or in a related product or marketing field. Experience marketing services offerings highly preferred. Proven and sustained performance record.
- Skills & Certifications:
- Knowledge of SaaS go-to-market planning and development
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing work product quality
- Experience with enterprise software and service offerings (implementation, consulting, training, etc.)
- Demonstrated strong written communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing pricing and promotions
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willing to travel occasionally, attend and possibly present at industry trade-shows, user groups, and outside conferences
- Market Research: Understand key markets to target, conduct market research and competitive intelligence, define future market trends and maintain current buyer personas
- Value Propositions: Develop positioning for offerings to ensure consistent and differentiated messaging that map to buyer needs, personas and influencers along a client lifecycle
- Product launch: Work with cross-functional teams in client services, Product management, Marketing and Sales to ensure the alignment and flawless execution of go-to-market strategies that identify routes to market, content offerings, pricing strategy, sales and partner materials and pricing
- Content: Create and shepherd the development of content that progresses prospects along the buying and client lifecycle. Respond to Sales and Customer Success team to refine approaches and needs as they occur.
- Competition: Monitor changes to the competitive landscape at a macro-level, adjusting positioning and messaging where required
- Sales and Partner Enablement Collaborate with Sales and partner teams to deliver materials enabling them to sell and deliver new offerings (such as proposal templates, discovery questionnaires, and presentation assets).
- Leadership: Interact with business and operational executives, along with industry thought leaders to synthesize concise, compelling messaging and positioning that provides differentiated competitive advantage.
- 401K + match
- Early stage equity
- Great new office space overlooking the National Cathedral and next to District Taco!
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision
- Get comfortable with new apple products
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Coworkers are passionate about safety